- Work cross functionally within the company to get things done for our customers
- Create quotes and proposals
- Create and maintain relationships with customers
- Identify opportunities to help customers grow using our products and services
- Report on the health of your accounts
- Grow revenue within your accounts
- 80% time spent with current customers, 20% time finding new customers
- Attend trade shows
- Perform presentations and product demonstrations
- Previous account management experience
- Articulate and well accustomed to a client facing role
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Print, mail, payments, CCM, CXM experience preferred
Our ideal candidate is driven, personable, a problem solver, and knowledgeable about our industry. Help our customers succeed with our products and services. Contribute to our growing and fun company....
- Fresh grads are welcome. Below requirements are a plus
- 2+ years work experience as an Angular Developer
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good time-management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Team player
Requirements Fresh grads are welcome. Below requirements are a plus 2+ years work experience as an Angular Developer Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code. Experience usin...
Requirements: Degree in a computer-related MS (2YRS) OR BS (5YRS) experience.
Experience in API implementation, JAVA/J2EE, Spring framework, iOS & Android SDK tech, XCode, Eclipse, MS SQL Server, NoSQL, Tomcat, Apache, Linux & Windows.
Open to Travel/Relocation.
Send resume to: email@example.com or upload it here 👇