Press Releases and Updates
Racami Covid–19 Response
As we continue to monitor the situation surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID–19), the health and safety of our associates, clients and vendor partners remain a top priority. As part of our precautionary measures related to this matter, we are updating our procedures for workplace safety and business continuity.
Effective immediately and until further notice, all non–essential customer and vendor partner visits and/or meetings at Racami locations are generally not allowed. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if it is essential for you to have access to a Racami facility, you should contact your Racami point of contact who will assess the need in accordance with Racami policies.
Racami is also taking the following measures:
- Restricting non–essential business travel
- Encouraging employees to work from home if they feel unsafe at the office or have COVID–19 symptoms
- Asking employees to alert management if they are feeling Coronavirus–like symptoms
- Regularly sending employees updated news from the CDC and other credible health organizations to keep them up to date with verifiable information
- Explaining the importance of having good hygiene practices by providing them with the CDC’s latest cleaning and disinfection recommendations and tips
- Ensuring all areas of the office are regularly cleaned and disinfected
- Providing employees with cleaning supplies–such as Lysol wipes, Lysol sprays and hand sanitizer–to ensure their work areas are properly decontaminated
- Communicating with employees on a daily basis to check on their health & well–being
- Exercising our business continuity plan for hosted solutions
These procedures are not intended to impair or prevent our customers and vendor partners from conducting business with Racami. If you believe that adhering to this guidance will adversely impact your relationship with Racami, please advise your primary Racami point of contact immediately to discuss the matter.
We cannot predict how long or extensive this situation will remain. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and update you with any changes. In the meantime, please leverage technologies and tools to engage in virtual meetings, in lieu of traveling for in–person meetings.
We appreciate your partnership and encourage you to call if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for your support and commitment to helping to ensure the health and safety of you and your teams, and Racami.
EVP, Sales and Marketing