Press Releases and Updates
Racami Releases Alchem-e™ Version 6.3
Atlanta, Georgia—On Wednesday February 6th, Racami, the IT services and software company released an enhanced version of its Alchem-e™ software platform. The new version helps direct marketers, transactional processors, book publishers, and corporations onboard jobs faster, manage multiple facilities, secure data, and simplify their environments by combining products from different companies into a master system.
“Communicating with customers through multiple channels is a complex undertaking that is simplified with technology”, states Matt Mahoney EVP for Racami. “The effectiveness of the departments responsible for customer communications plays a huge role in how consumers perceive the companies they do business with.” Due to this, Racami is creating new ways for corporations to manage outbound and inbound communications so these departments can meet their obligations and reach their goals.” Matt continues by saying “think about all of the tools that companies acquire to manage data, manufacture communications, distribute them through multiple channels, track the activity, and perform analysis. Itâ€™s a huge investment and companies end up with a mixed bag of products that are poorly integrated. Alchem-e™ addresses this problem by combining an integration platform with functions that perform the work. Additionally, Alchem-e™ creates an environment where companies can add and remove software and hardware more easily and potentially save money on annual support, upgrades, migrations, and training when they replace multiple products with one Alchem-e™ system.”
Racami introduced Alchem-e™ ten years ago for the print and mail industry and continues to push the limits on dashboard and workflow management systems. Among the improved features are:
- Management of multiple facilities by linking them all together and creating a single source of truth to manage many disparate facilities.
- Email and SMS Composition module to support multichannel delivery.
- Data and Document Security so you can feel comfortable that you are doing what you can to protect data and meet government regulations. Alchem-e™ provides several layers of security via hardware, application, and file level controls.
- Data Importer and Normalizer (ETL) that ingests files from anywhere in just about any format.
- Mail Tracking (for free) includes the ability to download the IMB tracing data from the USPS via Postal One. You can visualize the data on the dashboard and create reports.
- PDF Indexer (setup via a browser) that allows you to scrape PDF pages for data thatâ€™s used for postal processing, creating inserter barcodes, adding sequence numbers, and performing conditional processing on jobs.
- PDF Reengineering to change documents and jobs after composition. This empowers production people to prepare jobs for optimum efficiency, batch files for continuous feed printing, and perform other tasks without having to go back to IT and the composition systems.
- Print Manager that provides a central tool for printing and reprinting. Consequently, you can send a job to any printer or facility. The Print Manager has optional print stream transforms.
- Proofing System that provides several ways to review, comment, edit, and collaborate on document design and job accuracy before producing the pieces.
- Workflow Designer (next gen) that allows you to create your own programming logic activities. This totally revamped workflow designer allows you to rapidly set up repeatable jobs, manage the library of workflows, and create your own activities in addition to the ones that are provided out-of-the-box.
- Service Broker Bus (part of Alchem-e™ FLOW) allows for high-performance multithreaded processing, real-time monitoring of work steps, and better error recovery.
About Racami—Racami LLC is an innovative multi-national software and IT services company that improves the performance of customer communication processes and advances multi-channel initiatives. Racami is revolutionizing the way customer communications are produced and distributed using their flagship customer communications management (CCM) platform Alchem-e™. In addition to their software, Racami provides industry specialized professional services and software development for insurance, financial, healthcare, book publishing, and marketing companies.
For more information, please visit www.racami.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org